Monday, March 2, 2009

Man, we got nothin'.

The last week or so has been a mind numbing haze of insomnia, colds, stomach cramps and hangovers for both of us. Our schedules haven't lined up at all, I slept two hours the night before last (and for some reason I'm still awake), and Justin was so sick Saturday he couldn't even enjoy Jerry's Strip Club Birthday Adventure.

Salma Hayek From Dusk til Dawn stripper
The point? We've been lax in our blogging duties, and alas, we're going out of town this weekend, so the trend will continue. We have still been reading and watching stuff, so we've got plenty of material to work with when we rejoin the human race next week. In the meantime, let me just tell you that I'm loving Batman : The Brave and the Bold way more than I'd ever have guessed I would.

The Atom : "Do you even know what kind of doctor I am?"

Aquaman : "A hero doctor!"
Batman Brave Bold Cartoon Aquaman Blue Beetle Plastic Man

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    sorry to hear about your health problems but that seems to be the recurring theme of the time. Don´t worry, though, once the weather gets better it will soon be over.

    Glad to hear that you like the new BRAVE AND THE BOLD series as I have been anticipating it´s arrival to Germany. I was pretty excited since I first heard of this. I had just finished reading the spanish edition of the Jim Aparo issues of THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD ( they have an extra collection for that ) so I thought it could be fun to see a Batman who´s not so deadly serious as he´s played today in most comics.

    Anyway, I hope you are feeling better soon.

    SUBZERO

    ReplyDelete